온라인 구매는 홈페이지 "온라인 쇼핑몰" 페이지에서 구매 가능합니다.
이 페이지는 상품정보만 표기됩니다.
Brace for stabilisation and relief the pelvis and sacroiliac joint
The Lumbamed sacro is an orthosis for the stabilisation and stress relief of the pelvis and sacroiliac joints. It is used, among other things, during blocking or instability of the sacroiliac joints (SIJ) and SIJ syndrome. With its modular construction, it can be customised according to the onset of pain and degree of activity. The flexibly adjustable massage pads allow precision relief at points of pain. If the stabilisation and stress relief is sufficient with only the elastic comfort knit, this can be worn ideally, with the additional fastener, overnight.
Pain relief via stabilisation and taking the load off the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
Precision relief at points of pain in the SIJ area via flexibly adjustable massage pads
How does it work?/Mode of action
Lumbamed sacro achieves compression and stabilisation of the pelvis and iliosacral joint via its compressive knitted fabric. The fastening straps enable the brace’s pressure to be adjusted to the individual’s requirements, relieve stress on affected structures and contribute to pain relief. The pads massage painful areas in the sacroiliac joint region and support the pressure distribution brought about by the fastening straps. The brace’s effects are most noticeable during movement of the body.
- sacroiliac joint disease (SIJ syndrome)
- sacroiliac joint arthritis
- sacroiliac joint instability
- myalgia and tendinopathies in the pelvic region
- pelvic girdle instability
- structural impairment after spondylodesis on the lumbar spine (LWS)
- recurrent sacroiliac joint blockage
- recurrent myotendinopathies (rectus abdominis, piriformis)
- symphysis diastasis and loosening