온라인 구매는 홈페이지 "온라인 쇼핑몰" 페이지에서 구매 가능합니다.
이 페이지는 상품정보만 표기됩니다.
4-point knee orthosis for varus or valgus pressure relief and stabilisation
M.4s OA is a varus / valgus brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief before HTO (brace test)
- For relief of painful stress fractures (e.g. tibiahead)
- Strong overloading of the medial or lateral compartment
- Permanent relief, where surgery is contraindicated
- Cartilage surgery / chondroplasty / meniscus refixation / displacement osteotomy with required postoperative relief of the medial or lateral compartment
엠포에스 오에이 M4s OA
Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point principle
Pain relief by reducing weight-bearing on the affected side of the joint
Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
How does it work?/Mode of action
This orthosis is intended to help you to reduce stress on your knee. The orthosis is used in both postoperative therapy and in conservative (non-operative treatment). It protects the leg from swerving outwards. Stress is reduced on the painful areas of the knee joint and the orthesis brings a perceptible reduction in pain. Some patients only improve gradually.